Friday, September 30, 2011

Show Us Your Life ~ Favorite Kids Shops

Today over at Kelly's Korner ~ Show Us Your Life it's all about favorite kid's shops. I love shopping for my kiddos. I get asked quite often where I get Olivia's clothes and most of them I buy from a friend of mine, but she gets them from some of my favorite places.
I love The Plaid Rabbit. It's a cute children's botique store in Murray. One of my other favorites is Tot N Teen in Paducah. Both of these stores carry some of my most FAVORITE designs such as Petit Ami, LaJenn's and Potato Saks.
Yes, both of these stores are high $$$ , but when they have sales, they have sales! A couple of years ago my mom bought Olivia a LaJenn's Christmas outfit regularly priced $98 and she got it for like $28!!

That's the outfit and luckily she will get to wear it again this year!! YAY!!!
However, I'm also a HUGE fan of consignment shops. My most favorite consignment shop is Twice Upon A Time. It's located in Paducah. They're prices are very reasonable and I love the owner Jennifer, she is just the sweetest.
For Owen, I love the consignment stores and buying clothes from friends. My favorite brands for him are Ralph Lauren Polo, Carter's and Crazy8.
Here's my little man with a mix up of some of my favorite things, Carter's and Polo. :)
I've always been obsessed with shoes, but I guess I'm passing that on to both of my kids because for Owen, I LOVE Robeez! For Olivia, I love Squeaker Shoes and I also love Puddle Jumper Shoes.
I've always loved to shop, but now it's even more exciting because I get to shop for my little kiddos and who doesn't love that?
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment