Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football??????

Last night we took Owen to his first football game, Mayfield vs. Murray. He was so good. We would have taken both kids, but the night before dad had been over at the house and Olivia cried to go home with him so he promised her that last night she could spend the night. She was happy. I wasn't sure how Owen would react. He's not really been exposed to cooler weather and people cheering, but we took the stroller and he sat in it for awhile and then Ben and I passed him back and forth.
It was a lot of fun. Obviously if you don't know by now, we're football people. I don't care if it's high school, college or pro, we just love us some football. Mayfield football around here is a big deal. I didn't go to Mayfield, but almost everyone I work with went to Mayfield and they're huge fans and so it's been passed on to me.
The thing I like most about going to the Mayfield games is the tailgating. It's fun to sit in the end zone and socialize and watch the game.
Owen was decked out with his football shoes on. :)
This is my most favorite picture... my two guys watching the game.
We actually left with a few minutes to go in the 4th, but Mayfield had it in the bag.
Way to go Cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment