Friday, September 16, 2011

Preview of the Shower :)

Tonight after work Christy and I went out to church to decorate the fellowship hall for Austin and Allie's couples shower on Sunday. Here's a few pics... I think it's going to be adorable!!!
Here's the food table. It has varying heights and of course lights. I love. :)
This is the cake and drink table.
Here's the entrance table. I'm going to put Austin and Allie's baby pictures on this table so everyone can look at them when they come in.
Here's the couple's table. Don't you just LOVE the Mr. heart Mrs. banner?? I found one on etsy, but it was from Italy and I knew that it wouldn't get here in time, so I went to see my friend Sara and Petals and Pots and she made it!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Here's the tables. Sara also made the flower arrangements. I think they turned out perfect! There will be more to follow. I think I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment