Saturday, September 3, 2011

Funny Things I want to Remember

Just for my record, things I want to remember...
Olivia is too funny. The other day Sherry (our babysitter) was watching her. She told us that Olivia had been walking around the house saying, "Daddy work, daddy church; Mommy work, mommy church; Poppy work, Poppy church, Mimi Eat!!" I have laughed and laughed and laughed. I told my Mom that Olivia had her pegged! LOL!
We're also trying to get Olivia to say I love you. Instead of saying I love you, she's saying I.... Poppy or I.... Owie or I.... Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, Serrie (Sherry), Allie, Aust (for Austin). It's hilarious, except for when we were on our way to Branson and she just kept saying I.... POPPY!! Crazy girl. She sure does love her Poppy!
Olivia is also counting these days. She will usually count 1 & 2 & sometimes 3, she usually skips 4, 5, & 6, but then she'll pick up on 7, 8, 9 & 10.
She's also started singing. She'll try to sing the B-I-B-L-E, she doesn't really say the letters, but it's mainly to the tune. She'll also try to sing Mickey Mouse and sometimes Dora. 
My daughter is also a HOARDER!! She hoards food and now other random things! She's hid/hoarded food for awhile now, but the other night we went in her room and looked down at her leg and one of her legs was MUCH bigger than the other one.
We started feeling around and she had taken off her diaper and left it in her pajamas, but only around one of her legs. LOL! Here's the funny pic. 
Owen on the other hand has really been getting to be a big boy! Just this week he's started crawling, sitting up and even pulling up.
He also got his FIRST tooth this week!!!
(I can't get over how big he looks in this picture).
It's crazy how fast time goes by. I remember thinking that the days were so slow when I was younger, but now I can't get over how fast the days go. I can't believe how big they're getting and what all they're getting in to. Like the saying goes, "It may be a crazy life, but it's our life." That sums it up completely because I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment