Monday, August 23, 2010

Olivia 10 Months

Olivia...
You are 10 months old!
What are you up to these days???
You are getting to be such a big girl.
You are crawling around EVERYWHERE!
I love it!
You crawl and pull up and follow me and daddy around the house.
It's adorable.
However, you're starting to get a mind of your own.
Just this weekend you wanted to chew on my necklace.
I kept telling you no and spatting your hand.
Finally after the 15th time you realized that if you wouldn't grab/try to chew on my necklace I wouldn't spat your hand. ha.
You've got two teeth, but you've got four more coming in.
You have two on the top that will be here just any day.
Overall, you're such a happy girl.
Everywhere we go people ask us if you are always this happy.
We tell yes, pretty much.
The only time that you are really "fussy" is 
when it's nap-time or bedtime or if your hungry.
Girly, you LOVE to eat!
You still eat around 4 to 6 baby food jars a day.
We've just started cutting your formula intake back 
to 2 to 3 times a day and we're giving you a sippy cup with
 water or juice throughout the day.
That's still a work in progress, but you're starting to like it ok.
You are wearing sizes 6-9 mth, 9-12 mth and some 12 mth clothes (depending on how they're made).
You LOVE your bed and you love to sleep.
You usually go to sleep around 7:30 or 8:00 at night and sleep until 7:00 in the morning.
I am so thankful that you sleep and that you like to sleep.
I don't think I'll ever take it for granted. 
I'm just hoping that your brother will sleep as good as you do. :-)

You bring such joy to our lives.
You definitely keep us on our toes, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
WE LOVE YOU WITH 
ALL OF OUR HEARTS! 

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment