Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It Was A Lake Weekend

We had such a good time this past weekend.
I know you've heard me talk about going to the lake on the weekends
and going up to my parents trailer.
Well we went up there this past weekend.
A couple of weeks ago my parents bought a pontoon.
WHOO HOO!!
They have a fishing boat and a ski boat, but they've/we've
wanted a pontoon for some time.
I've especially wanted one since we have Olivia and now Elijah on the way.
Now we've got one! YAY!
This was our first time on it and boy did we have fun...
It sure was hot, but I don't think this little girl seemed to mind.
My mom usually works every weekend so she's never up there when we are.
Well this weekend was an exception, she was actually "on-call",
but it worked out because she never got called in.
Friday afternoon when we got there we went out on the boat.
It was a good little ride.
We didn't go too far, but we it was nice and relaxing.
Afterwards, we went to eat at one of my favorite Mexican places
Los Portales.
It is oh so yummy!
Then we made our usual trip to Wal-Mart and then we went back to the trailer.
Saturday, we went to the boat races.
They have them three weekends in the summer at the lake.
We've happened to luck out this year and make it to all three.
It's something fun to go and watch.
Olivia and Ben decided they'd sport their do-rags. Ha.But like I said, it was HOT!!
She just cracks me up.
I even jumped in and floated around for a little bit to cool off,
but it was to no avail.
So nevertheless,
We didn't stay at the races too long, but it was fun while it lasted.

On a totally different subject, well kind of,
Little Ms. Thang now has this addiction to water.
As you can tell from the picture above. ha.
It's so funny, but she gulps it down.

I hope y'all had a good weekend!
I'm already ready for Friday! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment