Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oh Sweet Yummy Goodness

As I've said before,
when fall starts approaching,
I start cooking. I love to cook.
I just don't enjoy cooking when it's 100 degrees outside.
Nevertheless, it's finally started to cool off around here,
so I've been cooking. =)
A lady I work with was trying to find a recipe for Mississippi Mud Pie.
She finally found one and she just happened to share it with me.
Since I'm such a "SWEETS" lover, I thought I would try it out.
Oh my gosh, needless to say IT WAS WONDERFUL!!
So I thought I would share it with you.
(Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it...
I was too busy stuffing my face). ha!
Enjoy!

Mississippi Mud Pie

Ingredients:
1 (9 inch) cookie pie crust
1 tub coffee ice cream (softened)
1 jar Smuckers caramel sauce
Chopped walnuts or pecans (your choice)
1 tub Cool Whip

Directions:
Fill pie crust with softened coffee ice cream
Cover ice cream with caramel sauce
Cover caramel sauce with walnuts or pecans
Cover nuts with Cool Whip
Place in freezer overnight.
Take out of freezer 30 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment