Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blogging Hiatus

I apologize for the unintentional blogging break,
but to say that we have been busy is an understatement.
We have been running on full-speed for the past couple weeks...
I'm ready for things to slow down so we can just relax,
but I'm not really seeing an end in sight at the moment.

Anyways, I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!
I know we sure did.
We spent Thanksgiving over at Ben's parents and it was DELICIOUS!!
His mom always makes the absolute BEST turkeys
and this year was nothing short of it!
The food was SOOOO GOOD! (As it always is)! =)

Olivia enjoyed some of it too.
I think she had some dressing, mashed potatoes and deviled eggs.
She's a bottomless pit! ;-)
I thought she looked pretty cute in her turkey attire. =)

Thursday night (Thanksgiving night),
we went started our Christmas shopping.
My dad kept Olivia for us.
We started at 10:00 Thursday night
and finished around 6:00 Friday morning.
Just a word to the wise..
this is NOT something you do when you're 34 weeks pregnant!
I took a couple of naps in the car in between places,
but geez it liked to have killed me!
I'm so glad that Austin and Allie went with us
because there's NO WAY that we could have gotten everything done
by ourselves!!
We went to Toys R Us, Kohl's, Wal-Mart & Sears...
That's all, and yes it took ALL night!
Crazy, I know!
But I have to look on the bright side,
my Christmas shopping is now DONE!!
WHOO HOO!!
Now all I have to do is wrap all the presents,
any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment