Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I've never been one to have my Christmas tree up before
Thanksgiving unless we have Thanksgiving at our house and
then I usually put it up the week of Thanksgiving.
However, this year... since I'm preggo and all...
and I still have some energy...
I started decorating for Christmas over the weekend. =)
I think that Ben was ready to pass out.
He's not one for "early" Christmas decorations,
but he understands the circumstances and
he's been a pretty good sport about it. ;-)
Here's our main tree =)
A different view...
I have to say this is my most FAVORITE tree that I've decorated.
Our stockings.
I'm a little upset because I bought these stockings last year the day after Christmas
and I only bought 3 of them...now I need 4.
The entryway
My new wreath for the front door!
I just LOVE it!!!

I have to say, I do agree with Ben,
I've never been one for Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving,
but now that we have most of our stuff up,
I'm absolutely LOVING it!!! =)

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment