Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mexican Chicken Casserole

There's no question, I love Mexican food. I think I could rotate tacos, fajitas, pollo loco, this casserole and other recipes on our weekly menu and be as Phil says, "happy, happy, happy." However, I don't think my husband or kids would feel the same. The other day I posted our weekly meal plan and said I would post this recipe, so here it is. This is one of my most favorite dishes. I love it because it's so quick and easy and so yummy.
Mexican Chicken Casserole
(Photo from: http://nummynumnum.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/Mexican-chicken-casserole/)
I forgot to take my own picture, but this is pretty accurate.
Ingredients:
2 Cans Chicken or 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
Flour Tortillas
1 Can Rotel
2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
Shredded Cheese, Mexican Blend

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix chicken, rotel and cream of chicken soup in a bowl.
3. Shred tortillas and line bottom of 9x13 baking dish
4. Spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas
5. Shred tortillas and top mixture
6. Sprinkle cheese on top of tortillas
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment