Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Party Chicken

It's no secret that I'm addicted to Pinterest!! I LOVE IT!! At night when Ben and I are watching TV, I'm usually half watching and pinning things at the same time. Who said I can't multi-task? lol! One of my favorite things on Pinterest is all the recipes! I blogged about our meal planning here and I said I would post the recipe to the "Party Chicken" so here it goes.
Unfortunately the pin that I pinned (crazy verbiage) did not link me to the actual site (I hope that makes sense). So here's my version of Party Chicken:
Ingredients:
Chicken Breast, cut into tenders or pre-cut Chicken Tenders (not breaded)
Bacon
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 cup Sour Cream
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wrap Chicken tenders with bacon. If the chicken tenders are small cut the bacon in half and wrap it around the chicken
3. Place bacon wrapped chicken in a 9x13 dish
4. Mix sour cream and cream of chicken in a bowl
5. Pour over chicken
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is done
7. Enjoy
(I forgot to take a picture of the chicken until I had almost ate it all, but here it is along with a biscuit and fried okra. Delish.)
The chicken is so good. It's tender and with the bacon... YUMMY!! It's probably one of my favorite meals that I've pinned. We will definitely be adding it to our favorite recipes and meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment