Monday, May 7, 2012

BUSY!

We have been busy little bees around here. This weekend is a complete blur to me. The past couple of weeks we've been gearing up for our church yard sale and Saturday was the big day. It went really well! We still have lots of stuff to sale, but we sold a ton of stuff too. Just from that alone, I'm exhausted!
I think the kids are a little worn out from it too. lol! Owen has recently fell in love with Olivia's Olivia chair. He always wants to sit in it. I'm going to have to find him a Cars chair.
Other than the yard sale, it was business as usual around here. Olivia running around keeping us entertained. :-) She's really getting a little personality. She's so much fun to be around. She's always making us laugh. This is her scary/silly face.
Friday while we were running around getting stuff ready for the yard sale we had to make a trip to Burger King. I thought Owen looked adorable with his little crown on. They both liked playing in the play area. Olivia actually climbed up to the top which I couldn't believe.
We had a fun, but busy weekend. We're looking forward to some rest and relaxation this week. I hope you had a great weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment