Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unintentional Blogging Break

Hi strangers!
Again, I have unintentionally taken a blogging break.
However, I have had very good reasons...
As you all know, we're expecting Baby #2.
Yes, I'm still in shock, but I think I'm finally starting to come around. ha.
Over the past few weeks, I have been REALLY sick.
I did not realize how sick I actually was until last week I was admitted in the hospital for being severely dehydrated.
Yeah, that was no fun.
I had lost 6 pounds in four weeks and it took 3 sweet nurses and 6 sticks until they finally got the IV in my arm. Like I said, no fun.
However, I am starting to feel like my old self again.
I'm not a sick person and I HATE being sick, unfortunately though, with this pregnancy that's pretty much all it's been.
I'm looking forward to brighter, happier, less sick days. =)
I apologize for not having any pictures of Olivia in this post, but honestly I haven't even taken any pictures of her recently because of my lovely sick episodes.
But like I said I'm getting better day by day and I thank everyone for all the prayers and support that has been shown to our family throughout all of this.
I do want to say...
I LOVE MY PARENTS AND MY HUSBAND MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WORLD!
I do NOT have a clue what I would have done last week or the past few weeks without them!!! They're wonderful! I don't think I'll ever be able to thank them enough for everything they've done/do for me!
But other than that, I wish good health to everyone, myself included. ha.
And hopefully pics of Olivia to come soon...
I can't believe it, but she's EIGHT months old TODAY!!
Wow how times flys.

No comments:

Post a Comment