Today over at Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life...
It's Random Acts of Kindness
I love random acts of kindness.
A little something that may not mean much to you could be the world to someone else.
My random acts of kindness thoughts are:
1. Pay for the order for the car behind you in the drive-thru
(I had never thought of this before until the Christian radio station, AFR was holding the "Drive-thru Difference" I thought this was the neatest idea).
2. Fixing a meal and taking it to someone who just had a baby, surgery or just got out of the hospital.
3. Help an elderly person put their groceries in their car.
4. Help an elderly person to their car.
5. Mow someone's yard.
6. Surprise your pastor and clean the church
(At our church we don't have a janitor).
7. Mow someone's yard.
8. Pay someone a compliment.
9. Open the door for another person.
10. Deliver baked goods to a nursing home, hospital, school, etc.
I know some of these "acts" are big and some are small, but you never know what kind of impact you could make on someone's day just by being nice.