Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over we are officially in full Christmas mode! I keep calling Ben, Clark (Christmas Vacation) because he spent all day yesterday working on decorating the outside of our house. I may be partial, but I think it looks really good.
Other than the outside here's a look at our trees. So far I have three up, but I'd love to put one in our bedroom too, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Here's our "big" tree in the living room.
Owen's tree is all Santa's. It's pretty cute.
And sister's tree is all bling. :) I love her name in the tree. A nice find at TJ Maxx.
Here's our stockings. I really want new stockings, but I'm thinking I'll wait until the after Christmas sale to get them.
I've also put up my Christmas village and I'm loving my little entryway, although I'm wanting to find a cute tablecloth or something to cover the table.
I just love having all our decorations up. This is the first year in two years that I've really felt like going all out & decorating & I'm just loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment