Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day



Life Lessons
You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.
By Joanna Fuchs
To my Dad:
You were a great dad, but I have to say, you're an amazing Grandad aka Poppy. Olivia loves you more than you will ever know and I have a pretty good idea that those feelings are mutual. I know that when Owen gets a little bigger you two will be big buddies also. Thanks for everything you have done/do for us. We love you very much! Happy Father's Day!
 
To Ben:
I'm so glad that I'm your wife and get to raise my kids with you. You are such an amazing dad. Every night when you get home, no matter what kind of day you had, you get down in the floor and play with them and love on them. I know when they grow up that those will be the memories that they cherish. Thanks for always helping by changing diapers, making bottles, feeding them, giving baths, etc. You truly are a great dad and I hope you have a very Happy Father's Day! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment