Thursday, June 30, 2011

SPRAY TAN!!!!

I know I usually use my blog to write about my kids so I can use it as an online scrapbook/journal, but today it's about me. I don't know what it is about a spray tan, but I swear I feel so much better about myself everytime I get one. I used to go every week and get "sprayed", but when I got pregnant that all stopped because who really wants to go and bare all adding on about 40-50 extra pounds? Not me so I just quit going. We're going to the lake this week for vacation and I decided to go get spray tanned. I'm so happy that I did. I swear I feel like I just lost 10 pounds and I just feel better about myself. You be the judge... which "me" looks better?
I'm voting... AFTER...
spray tan definitely wins. =)
(sorry for the random pics. I didn't actually take a pic of me before and after).

No comments:

Post a Comment