Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My 100th Post

Wow! It's been awhile since I've updated this thing.
We've been busy little bees lately.
I guess that goes without saying when you have two babies.
Since my last post...
Owen is now 1 month old... almost two months.
Olivia is 15 months... almost 16 months.
They're growing up way to fast!

Olivia is in to EVERYTHING!!
She's one funny girl. She talks constantly.
(Not sure where she gets that from. LOL!)
She loves to play.
She loves getting all of her toys out.
She plays and plays and plays.
Her two favorite shows are:
Olivia & Wheel of Fortune.
Yes, you read that right, Wheel of Fortune.
It's hilarious when it comes on because she just goes wild.
I guess she has a thing for Pat. LOL!!!
She's also quit taking her bottle at night before she goes to bed.
Now we just lay her in bed and she goes right off to sleep.
Praise the Lord!
She pretty much eats everything that we eat,
but I have to say her favorite thing is chicken nuggets
and she loves Happy Meals from McDonald's.
She's getting to be so big.
She LOVES Owen!
She has to give him a kiss at least 100 times a day.
It's the sweetest thing.

What has Owen been up to...
When we last took him to the doctor he weighed 10 lbs. 3 oz.
He's one BIG boy!
He's still sleeping in the bed with us. =(
I wish that we could get him to sleep in his bed,
but he's just not having it.
We've also had to start supplementing with formula
because he was just getting WAY too fussy and spitting up a lot.
We've got him on Enfamil for fussiness and gas
and it seems to be working really good.
He's starting to grow out of his newborn clothes =(
Some of them still fit, but some of them are just way too small.
Other than that, he's pretty sweet.
When I was pregnant with him, I thought it would be horrible to have two babies this close together, but they're so sweet with one another that I wouldn't want it any other way.




No comments:

Post a Comment