Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chuckie Cheese & Ice Cream

Saturday was a busy day.
 I got up,
went to Zumba, a birthday party,
Chuckie Cheese, to eat & ended up at the mall.
Like I said, busy day.
Our first stop (after Zumba)
was my little cousin, Landon's birthday party.
Here's the birthday boy with his BIG gun. =)

After Landon's party at their house,
we all went to Chuckie Cheese.
Ben had played in a corn-hole tournament earlier
and he couldn't go to the birthday party at their house,
but he met up with us for the trip to Chuckie Cheese.
My mom kept Owen for us so we could just take Olivia
 and let me tell you, that was a HUGE help
because Chuckie Cheese was a CRAZY mad-house!
I'm not sure what Olivia really thought of it all,
but she "played" a couple of the games.
Here's Olivia and Landon riding in the car car. =)

Since Chuckie Cheese was so crazy,
we didn't eat there, we went to El Chico's instead.
And who can avoid the ice cream?
Obviously, not these two. LOL!
I'm pretty sure she LOVED it!

I hope everyone had a good weekend.
I'm looking forward to taking it easy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment