Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rag Wreath Tutorial

If you follow my blog,
then you know that I love fall.
I don't think I can say it enough. ha.
I've wanted to get a new fall wreath for our front door,
but everything that I've liked has been way too expensive.
The other day I looked on etsy and I found the cutest Rag Wreaths.
I figured, heck, these can't be too hard to make..
turns out I was right.
I made this one last night and
I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
I've still got to attach my "H" with my ribbon,
but overall I love the colors and fabrics that I picked out.
I also LOVE that it incorporates our love for football
because it has some football print fabric on it too.
If you want to make your own, go to Rag Wreath Tutorial
or if you like the way this one looks,
I have PLENTY of fabric left over and
I'd give you a good deal. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment