Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Olivia's First Show

Last week we went to Branson
with my parents for the annual Pastor's conference
at New Life Temple.
It was a much needed break for me.
I was ready to getaway for a bit and
I have to say I enjoyed every bit of it. =)
While we were in Branson,
Ben came up early Thursday morning
and Thursday night we went to The Presley's.
If you've ever been to Branson, you know that there are tons of shows...
No, we don't go for the shows... it's mainly "old people" (ha.),
but we have a very good friend who is in The Presley's,
so we had to go see him.
This was Olivia with possibly her future grandfather-in-law, Bruce.
I say future grandfather-in-law because at church one night
Bruce's oldest grandson, Wesley, who's 3,
came up and gave Olivia a kiss!
It was her "first" kiss!!
It was pretty cute.
This was Olivia's first time going to something like this.
I have to say, she was very good.
Ben and her left at intermission to go back to the room
because they were both really tired.
When they left, we heard several people around us say
"She was the best behaved baby."
I have to say that makes one Momma very happy
when I hear things like that.
I hope that she stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment