Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has Sprung

We had such a good time this weekend. The weather was so nice Saturday so me and Olivia spent the whole day out and about together. Unfortunately, Ben had to work. :-( One of our friends works at our local bank and they had an Easter egg hunt Saturday. I know that Olivia is too young to hunt eggs, but the "Easter bunny" was there so we got our picture made with her. Olivia was in such a good mood all weekend. She is getting such a little personality. She is one funny girl.
We also had friends over Saturday night to watch the UK game. (Way to go CATS!!!) I enjoy when our friends come over. Since I don't have brothers or sisters, I pretty much call all of our friends Olivia's aunts or uncles. She's going to grow up thinking she has several extended family members. Ha!
Sunday, the weather took a turn for the worse. I was very much enjoying our spring like weather, but by Sunday it was cold and rainy. UGH! Hopefully, the March flowers are a sign that spring is just around the corner. I can't wait until the weather stays nice so we can go on walks and go to the park and just be OUT... not be cooped up inside all the time. What are you planning to do this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment