Saturday, March 26, 2011

Picture Day

I finally took the kids to get their picture made. I've been wanting to take them ever since Owen was born, but I hadn't got around to it until now. For one, every photographer that I looked up and liked, they're prices were WAY too high. I love having professional pictures made, but I definitely don't want to break the bank. My friend, Megan introduced me to Britney Deshea Photography. She takes AMAZING pictures and her prices are VERY reasonable. We had a couple of melt-downs, but all in all, our session went really good... Here's a few of the results...


These are just our "sneak peek" pics, I can't wait to see the rest of them. If you live in the surrounding area and you're wanting to get some pictures made, you should definitely go see Britney. We will definitely be going back again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment