Monday, March 14, 2011

Not Feeling Too Good

Unfortunately, the change of weather also means ALLERGY season! I'm pretty sure both kids are going to be like me and have allergies. UGH! I've always had allergies to some degree, but this year they seem to be much worse and they've started much earlier!
Today I took little man to the doctor because he was all stopped up and sneezing and coughing. I figured it was just allergies or a little cold, but I wanted to be for sure and not let it turn into something worse like bronchitis or pneumonia. Ben had to work and my mom was sleeping because she also had to work, so I took both kids with me and to the doctor we went.
Bless Owen's little heart, he just wasn't in the picture taking mood.
But Olivia was actually (to my surprise) very well behaved. She just played with a puzzle while the doctor examined him.
Thankfully, he only had a little cold & the doctor told us it should go away in a few days. I'll definitely say, it's a little bit of a task taking them out somewhere by myself, but I honestly wouldn't trade it for the world! I'm just so happy & thankful that I have two healthly babies that I can take out to places. (And that's just something extra that won't cost you a thing. LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment