Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two Week Check-Up

Monday I took little man to the doctor for his two week check-up. I'm
always somewhat nervous whenever I have to take one of the kids to the
doctor. I think it's because I'm always anxious to see how they're
doing.. Growing, weight, etc.
Owen is doing great! When he was born he weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. When we
were discharged home he weighed 6 lbs. 19 oz. At his check-up he
weighed 7 lbs. 14.6 oz. Dr. Mudd said he is doing very good. He's also
already grown 1/2 an inch to 19 inches! He's one growing little boy. I
was happy to see that he's thriving like he is. It makes me one happy
little mama. :-)
Also, to note-- my little man has been sleeping thru the night!! Can
you believe it?? Two weeks old & sleeping all night!! Crazy! I'm
definitely thanking the good Lord for this. :-)
>

No comments:

Post a Comment