Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I don't know about you,
but Christmas is in full swing around our house.
I'm so excited because Olivia has several Christmas outfits
and she can finally wear them! =)
(I'm a nerd, I know). ha!
Here she is from this past weekend...
Is this not the cutest outfit?
My mom got it for her last year at Plaid Rabbit
at their end of the year sale.
I just LOVE IT!!
Sorry for the poor picture quality...
I was using my IPhone.
And then here she is with her "Aunt Allie."
I just love this little outfit too.

I'm so excited because Christmas is just right around the corner.
This will be Olivia's first "real" Christmas where she can actually open her own presents and have somewhat of an idea of what's going on.
This year we will also be welcoming Baby Owen into our lives!
I can't wait.
Yes, we're going to be busy busy busy,
and our hands may be FULL,
but so will our hearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment