Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Safari

Ben was actually off this weekend! Can you believe it?
I sure can't! We had lots of fun!
We went to the lake and stayed at my parent's trailer.
This was Olivia's first overnight trip to the lake.
She did sooo good. I was so proud of her. =)
We decided Saturday that we should go here.
I have never went on their "Jungle Run" until this weekend.
Olivia LOVED it!!
She loves animals!!
I hope you enjoy the pics!!
Our little family ;-)
Yes, that's right... a camel

With the horses
I wish you could actually see more in this picture, but it was a sheep and her lamb.
They were adorable!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know we sure did!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...Olivia is gorgeous!!! Thanks for entering my little giveaway! I think your blog is adorable! I'll add ya to my list!

    ReplyDelete