Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching Up

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages!!
Mind you, it was only like a week ago. Ha!
Anywhos.. this past weekend some ladies from my church, myself &
Olivia went here for this.
We had a really good time. Lots of shopping and more shopping and more shopping.
Did I mention shopping? Ha!
I took some pictures, but unfortunately not as many as I thought. =(
I DO LOVE THIS PIC!! She looks too cool for school! HAHA!!

When we were here ... doing what we do best... shopping.. a photographer...
this guy took some pics of me & O.
Isn't it adorable???
He took several more and even though one of my docs, Dr. J, thinks I take WAY TOO MANY pictures of Olivia...
I think I'm going to order some prints. ;-)

I hope you have a great rest of the week!
It's HUMP day!! Whoo Hoo!
Olivia's 6 month check up to follow tomorrow...
please pray for us... she has to get SHOTS! ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment