Monday, April 5, 2010

Olivia's 1st Easter

We had a great... busy... but great weekend!
Olivia was soooo good this past weekend!
I think she's over the "sickness." Hallelujah! =)
Anywhos.. besides me rambling...
I LOVE EASTER!!
I love Easter first because JESUS IS ALIVE!
Second... because the Easter bunny comes (well not really, but it's still fun to think so)  and third because we get to get new dresses... cute dresses.. cute pink.. purple... yellow.. spring-time dresses.. smocked dresses...
I have been longing for the day when Olivia could wear her cute bunny rabbit smocked dress and you know what... the day finally arrived... Little Miss O's 1st Easter!
Even though she's mine.. I can't help but say.. she was such a doll yesterday!

I don't think she knew what to think about her Easter basket.
It was filled with so many "goodies." Ha! Mainly clothing items, but she did get a bunny rabbit and a little chicken and then her Mimi and Poppy gave her a chicken with bunny ears that sings "Here comes Peter Cottontail." Ha! It's hilarious!

Stinker-bug and her #1 fan her Daddy
Me & my little Sweetie Pie

My little "pink" family ;-)

The other "pink" family.. Olivia with her Mimi & Poppy

I hope everyone had a wonderful & blessed Easter weekend!
Even though I heart the new clothes and the warm weather and all the good food...
Most of all I HEART that Jesus died on the cross
and rose again!
He IS the REASON for the Season!
Happy Easter!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment