Monday, July 25, 2011

Surprise!

Sorry for the blogging lull, not a whole lot going on, just living day to day with my crazy little fam. However, we've had a huge event happen in our family, wait for it, wait for it, BEN IS THIRTY!!!!!
I think he has dreaded this day, well, forever! I'm not really sure why. He just keeps saying he can remember when his parents were thirty. No clue what that has to do with anything. I've wanted to throw him a surprise party to take the edge off since he's dreaded this day for so long. Thankfully, Candie and Robert (a couple from our church) have a swimming pool and they graciouslly let me invade their house with a few of our friends and throw a great surprise party! We had such a good time. We had some great food and great cake from The Cake Lady (of course).
Aren't we just cute? :P
My sweet family!!! I can't get over how much Olivia and Owen look alike in this picture!
Ben's parents came to the party too. :)
Austin and Ben thinking they're cool. LOL!
And again with Sean... I guess the guys never grow up. :P

Happy Birthday to my best friend and the love of my life! I know that we've had our ups and downs, but I can't imagine my life without you being in it. You're a great husband and an even better father! I love you with all of my heart! Happy 30th Birthday! I can't wait to spend the rest of our 30 years together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment