Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Water Baby

A few weeks ago Ben took a week off from work
and stayed at the lake.
I didn't have the "time" to take off, but I drove back and forth from work everyday to be with him and Olivia.
I had made a promise to myself that
I would not get Olivia in the lake.
You know how we moms do, our lists of reasons...
It's too yucky
It's too scary
It's too...
on and on.
However, I happened to go to the good ole' Dollar General that's right down the street and I fell in LOVE with a float that they had for baby's.
How could I resist an adorable $6.00 float?
Well... here's the result...
Pure Bliss!
She absolutely loved the water.
I am forever grateful to the good ole' DG for helping me come to terms with the lake and Olivia. Ha.

Happy Hump-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment