Friday, July 2, 2010

Show Us Your Life ~ Show Us What You Make

This week over at Kelly's Korner
It's Show Us What You Make...

I have to admit, I never thought I would ever want a sewing machine
or would ever want to "make" anything.
However, while I was pregnant with Olivia, that all changed.
I suddenly became obsessed with tutus, hair bows, headbands, flowers, etc.
I knew that Olivia was going to be born right around Halloween
and this was my very first tutu and flower set that I ever made.
She was 8 days old in this picture. =)
Here is my sweet girl again with another one of my crazy flower/crocheted hat creations. :-)
Then for Valentine's Day I had the bright idea of a MAJOR hot pink, light pink & white tutu. As you can see the final product above. ha.

For me, like I said, I NEVER ever thought that I would want to make tutus or hair bows or headbands, etc. But that has all changed. I now can't imagine not wanting to make anything. ha.

I don't have an etsy shop site set up yet, but I'm working on that.
I recently acquired a sewing machine (previously I was sewing all that by hand).
I'm now hoping to start making pillowcase dresses, little outfits, appliqued shirts, etc.
If you're interested in any of my designs then shoot me an e-mail @ harpamanda@gmail.com.
I'm hoping to have my etsy site up soon.

But I have to leave with one final question...
What do you make?
Go on over to Kelly's Korner and link up.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment