Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sorry to be so long about it...

Hello all!
I promise I haven't forgot about ya. ;-)
Life has just been busy...
ya know with almost 7 month old, a job, a husband & a baby on the way. ha!
Anywhos, last week my amazing husband graduated!
Well, he actually graduated in December,
but his school only holds one graduation per year.
So... this was his FIRST, yes FIRST ever graduation!
My husband was home-schooled.
I am amazed by my mother-in-law...
Four kids and she home-schooled each one of them.
Like I said... AMAZING!
Anywhos.. to the good part.. the pics...
The graduating class of West Kentucky Community & Technical College 2010
The "Hubs"
My two loves
Ben & Ms. Thang with his parents

We only took one picture of me, Ben & O and it was horrible!
I felt awful at his graduation and you can sure tell it in the picture,
so I'm not going to post it. Ha!

Hope you have a great rest of the week & Happy Hump Day! =)

*Psalms 63:3*
"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee"

No comments:

Post a Comment