Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch

This past weekend my Sister-in-law, who came in from Frankfort took my Mother-in-law and my Grandmother-in-law out for lunch and did a little shopping.
We had such a good time together.
I wish that I would have been feeling better because later on that night my Sister-in-law & Mother-in-law met up with Becky,
my other Sister-in-law for some more shopping and more eating.
(I really wanted to go... but that's the price you may when you're prego).
Anywhos... we have some great pics from that day...
This is my sister-in-law, Abby with my little stinker bug :-)
We ate lunch at Happy House. YUMMY!!
Can we say, "Strawberry Pastries?"
Oh yeah.
Here's Olivia and Abby again resting while doing some shopping.
Here's Olivia with her Great-Grandmother.
She came down and surprised us.
We had such a good time together.
And last, here's Olivia "trying on shoes." Ha!
Her drama makes me smile.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment