Thursday, September 10, 2009

*FOOTBALL SEASON BEGINS*

Tonight is Kick-off for the 2009 Regular NFL Season! I feel like a kid at Christmas! My husband and I are avid football fans. When we first got married I absolutely despised Sunday afternoons because Ben would want to come home from church and watch "the game." I hated it. Nevertheless, for our 3 year anniversary I surprised him and bought really good tickets (if I do say so-- 3 rows up on the 30 yd. line) to the Rams v. Seahawks game. (Ben is a huge Rams fan). After going to that game I've been in love with some football. I can't wait until the game tonight. It's our yearly tradition to have people over on game nights. We eat and watch the game and have a big time. So needless to say, Are you ready for some football?

No comments:

Post a Comment