Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never...10-10-10

This past Sunday was mine & Ben's 7 year anniversary.
Unfortunately, I was laid up on the couch... sick.. all day.
Boo! =(
However, the hubs was sweet and we watched lots of football.
ha.
However, I guess it's better late than never,
but I have to say...
I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband!
I can't believe it's been 7 years!
In a way it seems like just yesterday
and in another way,
it seems like it's been forever.=)
So much has happened in the past 7 years,
but I'm truly thankful for our most recent changes...
two babies!
I can't believe that Olivia is almost a year old
and in a couple more months
we'll be blessed with our second child...
a sweet baby boy!
My heart is filled with such JOY and EXCITEMENT!
For my hubby...
Yes, like all couples, we've had our ups and our downs,
but I can truly say,
I cannot imagine my life without you!
Not only are you a great husband and father,
you are also
MY VERY BEST FRIEND!
Sorry this post is late, but I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!
Happy Anniversary...
I look forward to MANY MANY MORE YEARS together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment