Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olivia at *4* months

Olivia you are FOUR months old!!!!
What are you up to these days....

You weigh approximately 14 pounds
(I'll find out your exact weight tomorrow at your doctor's appt.)
You wear a size 1 diaper and 0-3 month & some 3-6 month clothes

You are really chatty. You cou and squill.
You wake up in the mornings just smiling.
You are on formula now. I breastfed you for 12 weeks. It was wonderful, but I had to stop nursing when I came back to work.
You like your formula. It's Similac Advanced.
We also mix cereal with your bottle twice a day.
You usually eat about 6 to 8 oz. at a time.
Your poppy is bound and determined that we're going to start feeding you food. He thinks you need it. =)

You sleep ALL night.
You usually go to bed around 7:30 pm and sleep until 5:30 or 6 in the morning!!
You are very serious. You do smile, but most of the time you just have a serious look on your face. We think you just take it all in.
You love bathtime. Mimi says you don't, but every time I give you a bath you laugh and smile and talk. It's sooo adorable.
You love your stroller. On the weekends I try to take you out to different places. The other day we went to the mall and you had the best time. You rode in your stroller and you were the life of the party. I enjoy our "little outings" together.

Overall, you are a VERY good baby!! Time is just flying by. I can't believe you are already four months old. It seems like just yesterday when we found out that I was pregnant. I'm so glad that you have come into our life. You make our world complete!

WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment