Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updates & Playdates

We have been busy little bees around here.
I have gone back to work at Stone's. Stone's was my first "real" job.
It's a pharmacy here in town and I first started working there when I was a junior in high school and I worked there for 7 years. Well, now a job and two kids later, I'm back. I'm only working three days a week which is wonderful because I still can get out of the house
and keep my sanity, but I can still be with my kids. It really is the best of both worlds.. working and staying at home. Yesterday was my first day back and I really enjoyed it. I wasn't too sure what I would think after being home for so long, but going back there was like coming back home. I love everyone I work with and we all get along really well, so going to work is just fun.
Other than work, a couple of my friends and I have been getting together with the kiddos for playdates. It's playdate Wednesday. I'm loving it!
Best friends for life- Kenlee & Olivia.
Olivia has to kiss Kenlee, Keeli & Owen several times while we're all together. Ha!
Little Ms. Keeli! She is so stinkin' sweet & cute!
I think Owen enjoyed our little playdate... he decided to take a little nap. LOL!
I can't wait until it gets a little warmer outside so we can take the kiddos to the park.
I don't think I could ever say this enough, but I'm so glad that all of our kids are getting to grow up together! It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment